Cosmetic Injectables and Fillers
Juvederm in Santa Monica, CA
Here at Modern Aesthetica, we use the Juvederm range of HA dermal fillers, which includes Juvederm Plus, Vollure, Volbella and Voluma.
Enjoy youthful, smooth, and glowing skin without surgery or downtime
Cosmetic injectables have revolutionized the beauty industry
Today, all it takes are a few injections with the right Hyaluronic Acid (HA) dermal filler to get the look you desire.
However, finding the right HA dermal filler that will deliver the results you desire matters. Fillers differ in formulation, so obviously one size does not fit all. Some will give you a plumper look, and other will last longer before the next refill. You also need to take into account the cost factor. Fortunately, Dr. Moghadam is very experienced with the best products on the market, and will aid you in the selection process.
- Juvederm Ultra Plus
- Both Juvederm Ultra and Juvederm Ultra Plus are used for the treatment of facial lines and wrinkles, and can help to add volume to many areas of the face, though the latter is thicker and more viscous. As a result, Juvederm Ultra Plus delivers more plump results, and is recommended for people with deeper lines and hollows in the skin. Juvederm Ultra can yield satisfactory results for finer lines and wrinkles and superficial locations. Both treatments last one year or longer.
- Juvederm Voluma
- This HA dermal filler is mostly used to add volume to the mid-face region. It is the only FDA approved dermal filler specifically designed for plumping the cheek area to correct volume loss due to aging.
- This is a long-lasting treatment that can maintain your new look for up to 18 months or even 2 years, depending on the type and number of treatments done before achieving the final or desired results.
- Juvederm Volbella
- Dr. Moghadam will recommend Volbella for adding volume to the lips and defining perioral lines for a subtle, natural look and feel that typically lasts up to one year. This specially designed formulation also results in less swelling for instant and natural results.
- Juvederm Vollure
- This dermal filler is ideal for adding volume and treating marionette lines and nasolabial folds. This is a versatile treatment for patients who want a discreet, natural look with less swelling. We recommend it for treating smoothing deep wrinkles to refresh your look, and for the treatment of deep skin depressions, to help restore natural-looking contours in your lower face. The results from this treatment may last up to 18 months.
Dermal Fillers in Santa Monica
It is also worth noting that our Juvederm products are made with Vycross technology, Allergan’s advanced manufacturing process that produces a smooth gel for easy and consistent flow. This enhances the capabilities of the dermal filler for quick results. Our products also contain a small amount of lidocaine for numbing the area during treatment.
Our treatments have incredible results. We can completely personalize each facial rejuvenation treatment by matching the best product to your specific concern. Most patients achieve the desired results after one treatment, but we recommend that you return after a specific period for on-going maintenance.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
I’ve felt so good in my own skin ever since I started seeing Dr. Moghadam. His programs are life changing. You have to try it so you could see for yourself! All it took for me was a phone call.
I have been seeing Dr. Moghadam for about 2 years now and he has made a HUGE difference in my life. He will push your body to a high level & you will appreciate it.
Dr. Daniel Moghadam of Modern Aesthetica offers Botox, Juvederm & Restylane and other FDA approved, safe injectables & dermal fillers to residents in Santa Monica & surrounding areas including Brentwood, Pacific Palisades, & Los Angeles.