INSTANTLY FEEL BETTER WITH VITAMIN IV THERAPY IN SANTA MONICA AND LOS ANGELES
As part of our anti-aging and aesthetic services at Modern Aesthetica, intravenous nutrient therapy is a mode of delivering potent vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, and other vital nutrients directly into the bloodstream at levels not achievable by the oral route.
In fact, IV therapy can raise the levels of nutrients up to a 100 times higher than taking them orally. This IV treatment will flood cells with nutrients where they vitalize, regenerate, and recover optimal cellular function.
IV THERAPY CAN BOOST YOUR HEALTH AND TREAT THESE SYMPTOMS
- Cold & Flu Therapy
- Athletic Performance
- Energy Recharge
- Jet Lag
- Migraine Relief
- Muscle Recovery
- Stress Relief
BENEFITS FOR ALL CAREERS
- Corporate Executives
- Entertainment Industry Professionals
- Government Officials
- Law Enforcement
- Many More
IV VITAMIN DRIPS PRICE MENU
The all-in-one drip, to help you with everything you need.
Custom-made IV drip for enhancement of skin and beauty.
Recovery in a bag. Recover from a wild weekend in 45 minutes with a customized drip that helps you forget the bad and remember the good from your event!
Our custom IV drip for professional athletes and weekend warriors alike. A proprietary blend of vitamins and amino acids to help with muscle recovery and rebuilding.
Refill your gas tank with fluid hydration.
A custom-made vitamin IV therapy that can help you get over your cold or flu. Great for preventing illness before a trip as well!
Custom-made IV therapy for flushing your system and enhancing your body’s fat burning capabilities.
B/Bcomplex/C/D. All available in a convenient shot to help boost your system.
READY TO TRY VITAMIN IV THERAPY?
- Step 1: Call us at 424-205-5466 or Book Online to schedule an appointment.
- Step 2: Dr. Daniel Moghadam will review your symptoms, answer any questions you may have, and recommend the type of IV Drip Therapy that would be best for you.
- Step 3: Our skilled staff will get you started with an IV Drip Therapy. Sit back and relax.
- Step 4: An IV specialist will check up on you and be available until the end of the treatment.